Inglobe Technologies has just announced that version 2.1 of ARmedia Augmented Reality Plugin for SketchUp is now available. Among the new features:
- Video/Audio Objects: support for the creation of 3D objects that allow interactive media files playback.
- Soundtracks: support for audio playlist management which will play in background during the AR Visualization.
- Customizable Interactions: support for definition of interactions with 3D objects during the AR Visualization.
- Save/Load Custom Configurations: possibility to save/load many configuration options such as Markers’ Library and 3D Scene Setup.
- Extended Animations support for 3ds Max: e.g. skinning and morphing
For more information, visit the site linked above or their blog.
Via Daily Catchup