The new Google Earth 4.3 (beta) for Windows and Mac has arrived with new features, including some ported over from other Google products.
- One of the more exciting additions to Google Earth 4.3 is the capability to switch on day and night views.
- News that Street View, which you may remember from Google Maps, will be woven into the version update, complete with the familiar photo viewer.
- Speed is someting which is improved on. 3D buildings will render faster and Google Earth 4.3 accelerates the switch between Earth and Sky modes.
- Images will be getting time stamps for easily seeing when they were created. Since so many photo sources populate Google Earth, not every image will bear a born-on date, but those that do will add another layer of information.
- Finally, Google is updating the look of the application's navigational controls to make mouse and keyboard scrolling easier.
Via Mashable and Webware