Wednesday, 1 August 2007

How to embed a Google Map on your website or blog

There are quite a few websites which show you how to embed a Google Map on your website or blog. One of them is My Maps Plus. My Maps Plus is a site that lets you embed maps created using Google My Maps into any blog or website. Google My Maps feature allows you to create mashups which then can be embedded into your website or your blog (click here to view my previous blogpost on Google My Maps) . Another useful website is map-generator.net which allows you to generate your own map and embed it to your homepage. Other cool services include Frappr which is a web based community mapper another web 2.0 service developed after Google released the API for the Google Maps service.

Below is a map I created using Google My Maps and using My Maps Plus to embed it.






Further inf visit here or check previous blogs for Google maps and Google mapplets.

No comments: